These are the international fees structure:
BACHELOR’S PROGRAMS (Six semesters/three years)
•The first-year tuition is paid in two installments
The same applies to Years II and III
Total per year is $750 + $750 = $1,500
MASTER’S PROGRAMS (Four terms/two years)
• Tuition is paid in four installments
Advanced tuition payment Term I, Term II, Term III. and Term IV is $1,000, $1,000, $1,000, and $1,500 respectively.
Research PhD (Three years)
• Tuition is paid in two installments:
Advanced tuition payment $2,500.00
Course work Research (Dissertation) $3,500.00
APPLICATION & SHIPMENT FEE $100 It must be submitted with the application form for all programs. It is not part of the tuition fee.
The shipment fee for final credentials is $20
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for payment processing.
ESPSL STUDENTS WOULD HOWEVER PAY AS FOLLOWS:
A flat registration fee of $75 for all courses.
- Bachelors degree: $1,500 at $500 per session and $250 per semester for a three years program.
- Masters degree: $1,600 at $800 per session and $400 per semester for two years program.
- Ph.D. degree: $4500 for a three years program. Payment is twice. $3,000 on admission and $1,500 after eighteen months into the program.
Pay the prevalent Naira Equivalent to the account details below:
Ozemoje Godwin Chris
Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
Current account no 0003074373.
Register and enroll for your course of study and send evidence of payment, and your course materials will start arriving within 48 hours.